Friday, February 3, 2012

So-so super

Imagine how great the world could be if one had the chance to make it correctly based on the standards of perfection. If everything was designed especially to someones own liking and it could be one's own escape from the everyday world. If I had one super-power, it would be the power to create my own world completely separate from this one, and have the power to freely skip between the two dimensions. By using this power, I could create a perfect world and use it to better myself and society by simply having more time and resources. In my created world, time would not change in this one, therefore giving the illusion of living far longer then regular people, and being able to study more without wasting any time. I could create orchards in my world so I could bring food to the hungry in third world countries. There would also be no pollution, war, or corrupt governments. Imagine living ten thousand years in one single place, not aging a day, and coming back to everyday life afterwards. Never having to sleep in this world, because you already did in the other one, or jumping into the created world in one place and coming out in an entirely different area. Thus eliminating the need for transportation as well. Not only could I bring food to the hungry, but I could also have technologies that people wouldn't otherwise have for years to come. All together, if a perfect world can be created we could also perfect our own world by knowing what to do.

No comments: